Reeti

The tangle Reeti is a fun tangle inspired by tangle Auruka. The tangle name has a beautiful story to it. When I was expecting a child, me and my sisters were having a great time deciding on to the names we could give to the child. So, we came to a conclusion that if it's a girl child then we would name her Reeti. My husband's name initials and my name. The best thing is that the name has a meaning and that is cultural customs in Hindi language. I am a mother to a son and I did not get a chance to use this beautiful name. So, here I use it for my cool tangle.

Other tangle that is used is beadline in grid form.


You can read my other blogs:

About Neeti SawarthiaTibrewala

           Neeti's Zentangle Journey

           Tangles by Neeti

           Poems by Neeti

           Tangling workshop by Neeti

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift

Travel Up