Arc n Arc

My tangle arc n arc is inspired by the border tangles or patterns that have arcs in it. Mostly the arcs in them are either joined to each other of they are turned in the same direction. I wanted to try to variate both the properties of the arc patterns. It took me quite a lot of time to make it a pattern from a tangle so that the tangle could be deconstructed for everyone to use it. Finally, Arc n Arc was created.

The other tangles that I used in the sample tiles are jetties, dyon, bunzo, msst, warble, pepper and flux.


You can read my other blogs:

About Neeti SawarthiaTibrewala

           Neeti's Zentangle Journey

           Tangles by Neeti

           Poems by Neeti

           Tangling workshop by Neeti







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Gift

Travel Up

Reeti